We’re here to show you that it’s not a big job to fit number plates with screws- simply watch the video below and grab your number plate fitting kit to get started!
Now your replacement number plates from Show Plates Direct have arrived you may be wondering how to attach them to your car… And fixing your number plates with screws is simple!
All you need is:
A Phillips Screwdriver
A Show Plates Direct Fitting Kit
Following our easy fitting video, in five simple steps you can affix your new number or show plates to your car:
1. Remove the caps on your existing plate.
2. Unscrew the screws affixing the old plates.
3. Place the old number plate on top of your new one and use it as a guide to measure where the holes need to be drilled (into the new plate). Then lay the new plates face down and the old ones on top – drill through the holes and into your new plates.
4. Fix the plate to your vehicle using the screws – tighten to secure the plate securely.
5. Place the caps over the screws and press firmly. Remember to colour code your caps – so if where you have drilled is yellow, use the yellow caps, if it’s black, then use the black caps. This will make your numberplate looks untouched and cover up any of the marks made by drilling the plate.
Using our ‘how-to’ video we hope you find fixing your plates with screws a quick and easy process, but if you have any questions about using screws then we’d be happy to answer them – simply let us know via our Facebook or Twitter pages.